Crispy Low Carb Cheese Broccoli Chips are a cruncy, cheesy treat! Easy to make and even harder to resist, this snack transforms fresh broccoli into golden, cheesy goodness.
They are perfect for keto cravings or party snacking, these chips offer a satisfying crunch with a hint of spice. Providing you with a unique blend of textures and taste in every bite, your new favorite snack is just an oven away.
Crispy, Low Carb, Cheese Broccoli Chips recipe is a crispy and flavorful twist on snacking! If you're a fan of crunchy, cheesy goodness with a hint of spice, you're in for a special treat. We love sharing new recipes that are tasty AND good for you!
Just like our SAUSAGE BALLS, you will not be able to eat just one! This crunchy snack not only satisfies snacking cravings but also adds a nutritious touch with the addition of fresh broccoli. A great option for a healthier snack never tasted so good!
How to Make Crispy, Cheesy, Smashed Broccoli
Transforming a humble head of broccoli into a crunchy delight is easier than you think. We take simple ingredients and transform them.
- 1 head of Fresh Broccoli - washed and trimmed, about 2 to 4 cups of broccoli florets. Blanched or steamed.
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese - grated or finely grated will both work
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese - grated
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tst Cajun seasoning
Begin by preheating your oven to 425 degrees. After washing, trimming, and blanching the broccoli, pat it dry with a paper towel.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and spread a combination of ½ cup grated Parmesan and ½ cup shredded cheddar in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Arrange the blanched, tender broccoli on top and give it a satisfying smash with a glass.
Season generously with ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
For best results, bake for 20 to 25 minutes until your Crispy Broccoli Cheese Chips achieve a golden brown perfection.
Enjoy an irresistible snack that's both tasty and wholesome.
Tips and Tricks
Can I use other cheese varieties?
Absolutely! Try different cheeses to find your perfect combination. Sharp cheddar, mozzarella cheese, or even a touch of blue cheese can add unique flavors and will all be sure to make a batch of delicious cheese crisps!
Can I make these in the air fryer?
Certainly! Just air fry them at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
How do I store leftover chips?
Store any remaining Crispy Cheese Broccoli Chips in an airtight container to maintain their crunch. Reheat briefly in the oven to revive their crispiness.
Can I use frozen broccoli?
You can use frozen broccoli. I suggest using the steamable bags. Steam them according to package directions and pat dry thoroughly to remove any excess liquid before following the recipe.
Is this recipe suitable for a keto diet?
Absolutely! This is a low-carb recipe and is a keto-friendly snack that satisfies cravings.
Can I make these in advance?
Certainly! Prepare the chips ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. Reheat briefly on low heat before serving to ensure maximum crispiness. This is also the best way to use up any leftover broccoli.
Can I use other seasonings?
Yes, Garlic powder, bagel seasoning, onion powder and garlic salt are all great ideas to add to this savory snack. Use what you like with this healthy snack to give them a different flavor every time you make them.
Our Crispy Low Carb Cheese Broccoli Chips offer a delicious combo of crispiness, cheesiness, and a touch of spice. This easy recipe can enhance your snacking experience with this easy-to-make, oven-baked treat that's not only delicious but also packs in the goodness of broccoli.
Whether you're following a keto diet, interested in low carb recipes or simply looking for a unique and tasty snack, these chips are sure to become a favorite in your house. Try them out and let the crispy magic unfold in every bite!
If you make this recipe, be sure and post it to Facebook or Instagram and tag us. We love pictures of food. Also, if you pin this recipe, we would appreciate that when you make it, you use the Made It function in Pinterest too.
Helpful items to make this recipe!
Crispy Low Carb Cheese Broccoli Chips
- 2-4 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Begin by preheating your oven to 425 degrees.After washing, trimming, and blanching the broccoli, pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and spread a combination of ½ cup grated Parmesan and ½ cup shredded cheddar in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange the blanched broccoli on top and give it a satisfying smash with a glass.
- Season generously with ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until your Crispy Broccoli Cheese Chips are golden brown.
- You can also use steam bags of broccoli. Drain and dry well to remove excess water.
- You can also cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.