The buttered Home
Oven Roasted Salted Pecans, a smoky, salty taste that reminds me of my childhood. This simple way to make a pecan go from delicious to absolutely divine. Just three ingredients and ready in about 15 minutes!
– 1 cup raw pecan halves
– 2 tablespoons melted butter
– ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, drizzle butter over pecans.
1. Arrange in a single layer on a greased sheet pan. Sprinkle with half of the salt.
1. Bake 7.5 minutes, stir and bake an additional 7,5 minutes.
2. Cool and sprinkle with remaining salt. Enjoy!
Check out this full printable recipe and many other great ones by clicking below!
Instant Pot Italian Beef
Visit: The Buttered Home